...a bunch of people - some couples, some singles - went on a weekend retreat.
The goal was to honestly reveal all the ridiculous, horrible, sweet and sappy relationship experiences they'd had. As far as the ridiculous and the horrible, you know what they say - your tragedy is someone else's comedy! And boy was there ALOT of "comedy". Also a few hangovers!
Many retreats, bunches of people and years later - here is the result....an original musical comedy that attempts to uncover what's underneath this curious thing called love.
Of course, we came up with more questions than answers, including...
* Can couples exist in the same bathroom?
* What do Prince Charming and Snow White talk about after that kiss?
* Can a Date Doctor help?
* Do you know what’s in your girlfriend’s nightstand?
* How do you stay curious about each other after you've seen each other not just naked but – you know – sniveling, farting and chewing cereal too loud?
And our favorite...
* Is love just Performance Art?
These and other scenes put a humorous light on how we deal with love, sex, and relationships.
Whether you're in or out of love, this is the most fun you can have with your clothes on
Copyright © 2019 Now That You've Seen Me Naked All Rights Reserved.